Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On the road again...

Hello friends,
l arrived safely to London after traveling from Atlanta via plane, train, and tube.  It is what I would consider to be a typical London day - cool and misty - and I am sitting in the London Central Hostel, tired and really wanting a shower, but happy to be here.  My room isn't quite ready yet, but they have an espresso machine, which is great because there was something wrong with the water supply on the British Airlines flight I took over, so there was NO COFFEE on the flight! The horror...
So I am here writing you and enjoying a nice cappuccino here in the lobby of the hostel in Central London.
Tomorrow I take the train to Exeter, where I will be meeting up with old friends from my time in Exeter in 2007, so it promises to be awesome!
I will keep you posted (and I promise these posts will get much more interesting - I just wanted to let my mom know I was okay!)...

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your adventures. I am happy to hear the first leg of your journey was good. All I can say is, you better take pictures. ;)

    Abrazos.

    David

    ReplyDelete